Cuetec Pool Cue Avid 323
Cuetec Pool Cue Avid 323
The Cuetec Cues Avid 323 was inspired by Cuetec's past and engineered to make history. Owing its lineage to the traditional sneaky-pete styled cues made famous by early American hustlers, AVID Era cues are anything but traditional. Crafted of A grade kiln-dried, vacuum-sealed hard maple and equipped with the all-new AVID 12.75 glass bonded maple low-deflection shaft, AVID Era cues were engineered to leave their mark on the game by providing players with the technology and performance required to recognize their potential today and many years down the line. This Cuetec Avid Cue features:
- Design: Four Midnight Points with Creme Veneers over Stained Maple
- Shaft: AVID 12.75mm Low-Deflection Glass Fiber Bonded with Super Straight Taper
- Tip: Tiger Everest Laminated (Medium)
- Joint: 3/8x14 Cuetec Joint (21.30mm)
- Joint Collar: Fused Creme and 1.5mm Black Phenolic Ring
- Butt Cap: Fused creme
- Wrap: Black with White Specs Irish Linen
- Acueweight generation II adjustment system
- Duo Smart Extension Ready Bumper
GLASS COMPOSITE BONDED
Cuetec’s AVID shafts are constructed with multi-plies of glass composite bonded to A-grade kiln-dried hard maple. This advanced patent-pending construction and bonding process not only strengthens the AVID shaft, but also increases the shaft’s dynamic stiffness while maintaining the feel and feedback players require to grow and further develop their game. The .75mm bonded glass composite layers run through the entire length of the AVID shaft, each layer is oriented to maximize performance and durability, the result of this layering is a shaft that exhibits the feel of wood, with the longevity and warp resistance of a composite.
AIR LIGHT FRONT-END CONSTRUCTION
Less weight means less deflection. Benefiting from their ultra-strong glass composite wood bonding construction, every AVID shaft features Cuetec’s Air Light front-end technology. This construction allows the AVID shaft to be bored out more than 10 inches, creating an ultra-rigid cavity with far less mass, resulting in a more accurate and durable shaft.
THIN WHITE SIGHTING FERRULE
At only .375 inches long (9.53mm), the lightweight, thin white sighting ferrule on each AVID shaft not only aids in aim contrast and depth perception, but it also provides a more familiar and stable platform for tip maintenance and replacement over the life of the shaft.
LAMINATED TIGER® EVEREST TIP
Selected for its consistency and neutral hit attributes, each AVID shaft is paired with an Everest tip. Naturally cured for more than a year, each Everest tip is meticulously honed, utilizing a unique vacuum lamination process that ensures the elimination of air between the tip’s ten layers. The red wear indicator lets players know when it’s time to get their tip changed.
ACUEWEIGHT GENERATION II
Developed to further enhance each player’s ability to tailor their AVID cue to their game, the second generation Acueweight system utilizes a fused butt cap design allowing for more cavity space and the inclusion of spacers to move the balance point of the cue without adding weight.
DUO SMART EXTENSION READY
Engineered to work with future Cuetec products, every AVID cue arrives equipped with a DUO Extension set compatible bumper installed. The DUO Smart Extension set will be available in July 2021. Please note AVID cues do not work with the heavier, original Cuetec Smart Extension.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
How to make Payment?
1. Credit Cards including Visa and Mastercard are accepted on our site.
2. PayPal is available, easy to use, secure and popular with many online shoppers and we do not store any of your credit card information. Paypal can process payments through credit card (Paypal account not required) or through Paypal Account.
3. Local Transfers via Paylah and Paynow are welcome - do drop us an email with regard to the details.
4. Bank Telegraphic Transfers are also accepted, please email us for our bank details.
How are the cues shipped?
All cues are properly packed and protected for shipping. We use either UPS/Fedex/DHL or other courier services for international shipping.
What if there is something wrong with my cue?
How much does it cost to ship the cues to me?
For purchases above SGD 200 within Singapore.
Encounter a cue manufacturing issue? We offer easy returns.
24 / 7 Support
We respond promptly via phone or email.